Monday, January 2, 2012

A Nice Quote from Consulting

A little over a year ago, I was contacted by Jonathan Zufi who was trying to create a web site called The Shrine of Apple. I was gratified to read what he wrote about our experience together:

"When I started planning for my web site, "The Shrine of Apple", I knew I wanted photographs of my collection of Apple products that had a similar look and the same high quality of those on the official Apple site. I struggled and failed to do that for almost a year before I was referred to Forest. We spent one session planning the equipment I needed and another with Forest training me how to use it and now the photography is perfect. I wish I had found him a year earlier- it would have saved me a lot of frustration! His knowledge of photographic technique, equipment, and software is amazing. We continue to work together as needed."

Thanks, Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment