Friday, January 3, 2014

Back to Buford Highway (#15)

It's been exactly one month since I last posted, but I think most will forgive me if I plead "The Holidays". It's been a blur with all three of my kids and two of their significant others in Atlanta to spend Christmas with Andrea and me. Eating, drinking, and great good cheer were the order of the day(s).

But, I'm back with more pictures from Out on Buford Highway. I'm going to start with additional pictures from two of the restaurants I've already posted about and then add more new ones. Please check back here often or sign up to follow it via e-mail to stay current.

First, is a return to Ming's BBQ. They call themselves a "Peking Duck house". They serve a range of food, but duck is their specialty and it deserves to be. If you go for dinner, remember that they don't have a liquor license.
Wole Doherty, Nikon D600, 20-35mm, ISO 1600, 1/125 @ f/5.6

Juan Qin, Nikon D600, 20-35mm, ISO 1600, 1/125 @ f/4

No comments:

Post a Comment